1. After you have gathered the octopus for a quicker death, turn it’s head inside out
2. Find a large stable rock platform and you want to throw the octopus hard around 20-30 times. Every 5 throws, rub the octopus in a circular motion until a white paste comes out.
3. Once completed wash well, in preferably salt water and skin the octopus from the head as far as you can go down to the legs. Cut the beak out and your done,
- Fresh Parsley
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Minced onion
- 2 Bay leaves
1. Place octopus in tray or dish (as long as you are able to cover it either with foil or a lid), add pepper, salt, lemon juice, vinegar, minced onion, oregano, 2 bay leaves. Mix it well once’s you’re done WITH your HANDS!
2. Turn the oven or webber on and get the temperature to 180 degrees. Then slide the tray or put inside.
3. Now depending on the size of the octopus but generally it’ll take around 40 min to 1 hour, i would a dive for you to check it along the way. But what your looking for is when it becomes a nice deep red colour like what you can see on my photo
4. Grab a knife and fork and check if it’s tender, if it is then the octopus is ready. Chop it up into thumb sized pieces, garnish with fresh parsley, lemon and salt to taste!
Enjoy guys let me know what you think 💁🏼♂️