- Enough potatoes, that when there cut up they will fill a large baking dish. (potatoes that still have the dirt on them)
-1x glass of olive oil
- 1x glass white wine
- Bowl of Greek yoghurt.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees, and fill the kettle boiling the water.
2. Peel the potatoes, and cut them in half long ways, then cut them again the opposite way. You want each piece to be roughly the same size so they all cook evenly. Once they’ve been cut put them in a bowl of fresh water so they don’t change in color.
3. Once the water is boiled , throw the potatoes in a pot and pour the boiling water in the pot and boil them until your able to push a fork in them at ease.
4.Drain the potatoes and throw them in a tray, add the white wine and olive oil. Then sprinkle on some of the Mediterranean Spice Mix evenly on each potatoe and mix it throw with your HANDS.
5.Throw them in the oven about 30 minutes, check on them and at this stage they should have changed in colour. But what you want is for them to get crispy, and GOLDEN. Once there GOLDEN and CRISPY pull them out and serve.
6. I generally serve them with Greek yogurt, and if i'm feeling adventurous i will mince some garlic and chilli and mix that through the yogurt aswell!!